WE ARE HIRING!
Current Open Positions
Gibson Mobile Concrete, LLC is currently seeking CDL Drivers - experienced in driving Concrete Trucks to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a dependable and efficient CDL truck driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina with the ability to withstand long hours on the job. Must be organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working independently. A clean driving record and commercial driving experience is a must.
Founded in 2015, Gibson Mobile Concrete, LLC is a new and thriving company that provides standard and custom concrete mixes to the DFW and surrounding areas. Our state of the art volumetric concrete mixers not only allow us to deliver your custom order but also mix it onsite - saving you time and money. Our trucks are basically concrete batches on wheels.
Job responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition
• Checking fluid levels and tire pressure daily
• Obtaining or scheduling required repairs
• Validating adherence to road-ability standards in accordance with DOT regulations and company standards
• Complies with all safety regulations at the plant, truck, and driving set forth by the company and regulations under 49 CFR Part 383. Required to wear all assigned PPE and uniforms, to include hard hat, safety glasses, and ANSI 75 rated boots
• Loads truck with necessary aggregates, sand, and cement powder according to prescribed procedures, including water and other required additives
• Paying special attention to weight distribution and limits set forth by DOT regulations.
• Assist in maintaining the yard as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid Class A or B driver's license with acceptable driving record
• At least 2 years of driving experience required
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs above shoulder height
• Must be able to travel and stay out of town for a maximum of a weeks' time
• Must be able to work in extremely cold/hot weather and other weather conditions
• Must be able to work on volumetric trucks such as minor repairs and keeping it clean
• Must be able to run a forklift and front-end loader or must be willing to learn (training available).
• Willing to work after hours and weekends if needed.
What we offer:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance
• Pay includes per diem for overnight stays
• Paid Time Off
• Texas and surrounding areas (Some out of state travel required)
• Concrete construction
Gibson Mobile Concrete, LLC & Gibson & Associates, Inc. offers medical insurance through Cigna.
For questions about coverage, please contact our office.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.